- Read (1,115), Audio (271), Non-fiction (145), 2013 (119), 2022 (117), 2019 (89), 2021 (86), 2020 (83), 2014 (83), 2018 (80), 2023 (80), 2015 (75), 2012 (64), 2017 (62), RLBC (58), Library (57), Shelterbox book club (30), 2016 (29), MrB's Subscription (24), BookVoyage (4), #Al-Rodhan (4), German (2), e-reader (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- 100 Books in 2013 Challenge, 100 books in 2014 challenge, 1001 Books to read before you die, 2018 Category Challenge, 2019 Category Challenge, 2020 Category Challenge, 2021 Category Challenge, 2022 Category Challenge, 2023 Category Challenge, All Things Discworldian - The Guild of Pratchett Fans, Brits, Club Read 2015, Club Read 2016, Non-Fiction Readers
- Mar 30, 2013
- Real Name
- About My Library
- It's varied, I'll give it that much!
My Library - read & on my shelves
Wishlist - books I fancy reading, but don't own.
To Read - Books I own & haven't read (or, possibly, haven't read to review)
Read but not owned - like it says...
Favourites - those I'd go back to in an instant
Abandoned - those (very few) books that I simply couldn't finish.
I usually rate in whole stars, based on the following guidelines.
***** - Awesome, epic, lifechanging, magic.
**** - Really liked
*** - Liked
** - Meh. Didn't like, but didn't positively dislike
* - disliked.
half a star for those I really disliked. If anything given this few escapes the recycling I would be surprised.
- About Me
- I'll read almost anything. As a child I "ran out of books" so started on the dictionary -it's been a while since I've had that as a problem. I write reviews as much to remind me what I thought as for anyone else, so they don't always make sense. >:-)
Unlike some, I'm not too bothered about making sure that I accurately record the exact nature of the book read - I want to record those books I've read & as long as the title, author & cover look right, it'll be close enough.
For 2021 I'll be setting up home here: https://www.librarything.com/topic/325290#7286081)
- Currently Reading
- Favorite Lists